What to Wear?
- Choose similar colours of neutral tones but not identical outfits
- 3/4 sleeves look best on ladies as we want the face to be the main empahasis, not the arms
- Plain t-shirts or polos (no designs, patterns or logos on the front) work best for kids especially if you prefer B&W Images
- Clean fingernails for everyone – you would be surprised how a beautiful portrait can be ruined when a hand over the shoulder has dirty fingernails, it’s not a good look so please take 5 mins to make sure they’re clean
- Lastly if you already have a outfit in mind for yourself / family but it is covered in bold stripes or spots then please go ahead and wear it…The above is merely a guide and I am not going to stop you from wearing your favourite clothes, because the more relaxed and comfortable you feel, the better the portrait will be.